How does your inner and outer world feel like?
There is a relationship between how you feel inside and what you attract in the outer world.
What a doubly mysterious world we get to experience — both the inner and outer one!
I’ve been experimenting with inner and outer reality to find validity in the realness of the visible world. With confidence, I announce to the world that inside reflects the outside. Imagine your brain is a super computer, you can attract what you think about. Inside your mind, there are programming from the childhood. Once you delete the old programing of the unconscious mind, life starts to seem more enjoyable.
Take a look at hypothetical scenarios,
1. Sunny is a woman in her 50’s. She is unhappy about how her life is turning out. She experienced bullying at age 20. She hasn’t taken a leap of faith since due to unprocessed emotions such as fear of public humiliation. At age 50, she regrets stop taking chances at life — hence she is feeling unfulfilled today. She knows she could’ve fulfilled many dreams had she pushed herself to process the emotions, yet she chose to store her dream away in the closet. She is living a bland life — a mediocre one. She confesses in her death bed, ‘I wish I could have taken more chances in life’.
2. Sunny is a woman in her 50’s. She is happy about how her life is turning out. She experienced bullying at age 20. She took proactive steps to process her fear with a trusted counselor. She feels strong to help someone who has gone through similar experience as her. At age 50, she is running a highly professional and successful business consulting firm, guiding world class performers on how to achive the ‘impossible’. She is feeling fulfilled today. She knows she made right choices in life. She is living a luxurious, gorgeous life — a super wealthy one. On her death bed, ‘I am so proud of myself for challenging my conditional beliefs consistently. I have lived a beautiful life.’
As I began to cultivate deep self-respect, respectful relationships that are based on love started entering my life. It’s quite simple. If you want love, love yourself first and wait to see who shows up. You have the power to change your reality. Love [agape] is the power.
I know more of you can wake up to your true potential today. Truly, there is really no limit for self-transformation. There is infinite potential in this reality. How do you feel inside? How is your outer world feel like?
- Beauty is a choice to change the outer reality by first looking inward.
- Beauty is harmonic balance of giving and taking which makes the world go around.
- Beauty is knowledge and wisdom combined, the alchemical transformation for anyone ready.
About The Author
Spiritual teacher Kate Lee is the CEO of an impact-driven company LIFE OF EMERALD, a platform that helps corporate employees worldwide reduce stress by providing strategies on how to take care of the mind, body, and soul health via conscious media. She is born in Seoul, Korea to a royal family. King Sejong is her ancestor, the most beloved King of Korea. King Sejong the Great (7 May 1397–8 April 1450) is the fourth king of the Joseon dynasty of Korea. He also collaboratively created and promulgated the Korean alphabet Hangul, encouraged advancements in scientific technology, and instituted many other efforts to stabilize and improve prosperity. Ancestors on her mother’s side are the scholars of the Nobel class in the Silla dynasty (57 BC — 935 AD). She is here to bring peace to Earth by living artfully, mindfully, and harmoniously with the natural rhythm of the universe foremost grounded on love. Kate has 15 years of teaching experience including educating STEM college graduates sponsored by the South Korean government.
About LIFE OF EMERALD
We stand for soul, body, and mind. Our conscious media spreads information on ancient wisdom, spirituality, and world cultures. Our fundamental goal is to unite the world and make the world a safe place. Our motto is ‘Make ancient wisdom great again.’ We believe we live in a world full of complexity, based on some level of lies. She values honesty, integrity, and simplicity. How about we co-create this world into an ideal version we secretly envision in our hearts. We can start by embracing the concept, ‘It’s okay to be not okay.’ We believe our humanity comes from relating to one another from the heart with empathy and forgiveness. After all, we are learning and evolving together on our host planet, mother Earth.
Call to action
Find us on social media